Re: ZTE MF628 couldn't load Operator name: SIM failed to handle CRSM request

Nerijus Baliunas <nerijus <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:

I used to be able to connect to internet with ZTE MF628 modem, but not
anymore. Fedora 20, ModemManager version 1.1.0-2.git20130913.fc20:

Oops, sorry, everything is OK - I missed my operator name below "broadband
disabled" message. Choosing it I can connect to the internet.

Regards,
Nerijus