Re: NetworkManager-0.8.1 and computerauthentication

Hello Dan,

AFAIK this EAP identity package was sent by 802.1x supplicant so as far as I know it is Network Manager to do this so i think it is NM that sends user/pass or machine name as "host/machine.name"

Regards

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Dan Winship <danw gnome org> wrote:
On 04/03/2014 10:00 AM, Omer Faruk SEN wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to ask how can i use "Computer Authentication" on
> NetworkManager-0.8.1. Is this a supported mode? If so where can i
> configure it on the NM GUI?

I think that's something you'd do with samba (probably specifically the
samba-winbind package), not NetworkManager.

-- Dan