Re: Blocking a user from activating Airplane mode

Phil,

Phil Reynolds <phil-nm tinsleyviaduct com> writes:

My partner sometimes uses my laptop, and on two occasions has somehow
activated Airplane mode - this of course drops the WLAN and WWAN
connections. I can't even get the WWAN to work again after this happens
without rebooting.

I am wondering if there is a way I can stop him activating Airplane
mode - it's not something he would ever need to activate anyway.

You could break their fingers!  Or if that is too harsh you can yell at
them to stop doing that.  Or if that doesn't work you can just
short-sheet their bed.  ;)

Seriously, you should just ask them to stop doing it.

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available