Possible bug in network-manager-0.9.8

Im running Debian jessie(testing), and after some recent updates with
network-manager to 0.9.8, i can no longer maintain a connection to my
wireless network. I have no problems on 0.9.4, (so i reverted back for
now), also, the access point is PEAP/MSCHAPv2, which might be important.

Im wondering what is needed for me to trouble shoot the issue, because
it might not be an issue with the network manager, but id like to figure
it out.

What would you recommend for trying to track down the point of failure?

-Kevin