Re: Sierra Wireless MC7750 / MM 0.7.990 / NM 0.9.8

On 05/22/2013 01:42 PM, Heiher wrote:
It's connect to EVDO (China Telecom).

Now, It works very well by legacy PPP mode (disable QMI, sudo modprobe
-r qmi-wwan). It's kernel bug?

Well, it should better work in QMI mode if possible. If the connection
worked in LTE using QMI but you still were not able to ping any IP
address, it may have been a known kernel issue.

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Aleksander Morgado
<aleksander lanedo com <mailto:aleksander lanedo com>> wrote:

    On 05/22/2013 06:26 AM, Heiher wrote:
    > Currently, I can connect to network and got the IPv4 address (from
    ISP)
    > of the network interface 'wwan0' by Networkmanager + ModemManager in
    > lastest Arch Linux, but ping any IP addresses (e.g. 8.8.8.8) always
    > reply 'timeout'.

    Is it connected to LTE this time?

    --
    Aleksander