Re: Select wired connection by router mac address?

On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 09:10 -0300, Dan Winship wrote:
On 05/19/2013 10:42 AM, Pavel Simerda wrote:
I don't think anyone is working on this, even though it would
be interesting and very practical.

dcbw wrote his thoughts on it in NetworkManager's TODO though:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/TODO?h=nm-0-9-8#n51

Yeah, I think it's useful to have this functionality if somebody wants
something pretty well-contained to work on, patches would be great!  It
does have security implications though, since anyone can spoof MAC
addresses, but that shouldn't stop anyone from using it if they don't
care about the security issue.