NM website

Hi,

I have a simple suggestion related to the NM website[1]. On the site itself, there appears to be no pointer on who to contact in such a case and the only hint led me here.

On the main page, there are mostly headlines with release announcements and it would be great to accompany them with time stamps. (bonus points for ISO 8601)

And the suggestion 0 being to add a contact email so that the whole list doesn't have to be spammed witch such things.

Thanks.

[1] http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager