Re: Debugger for Network Manager

On Mon, 2013-03-04 at 02:54 +0600, Malintha Adikari wrote:
Hi,

I want to test my changes to the source code of Network Manager. Can
you suggest a suitable environment for that ? I want to debug the
changes to UI of the NM ?

The UI pieces are pretty separate from NM (eg, nm-applet,
nm-connection-editor, GNOME Shell, KDE, etc) but of course the changes
you'd need to do here  might depend on core functionality.  All of this
could actually be tested in a Virtual Machine (VM) without changing your
installed setup.  Run 'virt-manager' if you're using Fedora, for
example.