Re: How frequently org.freedektop.ModemManager.Modem.Cdma.SignalQuality signals signal strength?

On 28/06/13 05:05, satya gowtham kudupudi wrote:
Does the proxy signals everytime there is a change in signal strength
asynchonously or ModemManager polls modem periodically to get signal
quality?

That depends on the modem being used; if the modem supports unsolicited
quality change indications, we'll use them; otherwise MM will poll every
30s for signal quality values. The property values in the interface will
be updated once we get the new values (more or less).

--
Aleksander