minor troubles with openconnect plugin

Hello list.

I've got minor troubles with either the openconnect plugin, either with the gnome applet, I can't figure which one exactly. Basically, there isn't any 'VPN' section anymore in the applet menu under gnome 3, whereas there used to be. And the configuration menu doesn't allow either to create such a connection.

The networkmanager-openconnect package ships a /etc/NetworkManager/VPN/nm-openconnect-service.name configuration file with this content:

[GNOME]
auth-dialog=/usr/libexec/nm-openconnect-auth-dialog
properties=/usr/lib64/libnm-openconnect-properties

The second path is obviously wrong, as libnm-openconnect-properties.so is actually in /usr/lib64/NetworkManager, so I fixed it this way:
properties=/usr/lib64/NetworkManager/libnm-openconnect-properties

However, this isn't enough to fix the issue.

I'm using mageia cauldron (development version), x86_64 architecture, and version 0.9.8.2 of networkmanager and related packages.
--
Guillaume