Re: how to export wpa_supplicant.conf from networkmanager

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne" <brocean gmail com>
To: networkmanager-list gnome org
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:26:42 AM
Subject: how to export wpa_supplicant.conf from networkmanager

Hi! All,
Sorry to disturb.
I have a wili in office, the ubuntu can connect to it using networkmanger,
but my anroid phone can't.
The wpa_supplicant could be edited to enable the connection, but I don't know
how to write the configuration.

So my question is: could I export the wifi config from networkmanger to
wpa_supplicant format.
Networkmanager should know the correct config.

AFAIK you can just connect and search /run (and similar directories, depending on distribution) for the
configuration file.

Pavel