GLib-GIO-WARNING **: Received property Created with type x does not match expected type t in the expected interface

Dear NetworkManager folks,

using Debian Sid/unstable with nm-applet 0.9.8.2-1 [1], today I noticed
the following GLib warning printed to the terminal.

        $ nm-applet
        ** Message: applet now removed from the notification area
        ** Message: applet now embedded in the notification area

        (nm-applet:3288): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: Received property Created with type x does not match expected
type t in the expected interface

        (nm-applet:3288): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: Received property Modified with type x does not match expected
type t in the expected interface

I cannot remember having seen this before. The autoconnection after
activating the WLAN device in the netbook did not work either (no idea
why) and I had to manually select the network I want to connect to. The
above message was printed again but the connection was established
without any problems anyway.

Do you have any idea, where that might come from.

Thanks,

Paul

[1]
http://ftp-master.metadata.debian.org/changelogs//main/n/network-manager-applet/network-manager-applet_0.9.8.2-1_changelog