Re: "unknown reason" error message in VPN connections

Hi Jay,

Would suggest running the plugin in debug mode and trying to troubleshoot what actually happens. Which plugin is it anyway?

Scroll most of the way down on the following page and hopefully it'll give us a direction:
https://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/Debugging

Cheers,
Dan.