nm-platform suspend/resume routing problem

Hi,

didn't catch you on IRC, IMO the routing problem will be more general and suspend/resume only triggers it. In
my opinion, setting interface down can trigger inconsistent cache state and we have to clear or maybe even
refill the address/route cache when link down event is received. To handle this properly, a new automated
test to check that would be needed. Also, more information about what protocol version the route was and what
was its source may be needed.

Cheers,

Pavel