NetworkManager 0.9.7.997 (0.9.8-beta2) snapshot

Hi,

We branched for NM 0.9.8 last Friday, and I uploaded the snapshot
tarballs to the usual locations this weekend:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/NetworkManager/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/network-manager-applet/0.9/

Notable changes in this release include generating a DHCPv6 DUID if no
administrator-defined DUID is present, dropping libnl 1x and 2x support,
a ton of cleanups and fixes to the bridging and bonding code, removal of
internal crashdump handling, and syncing the kernel wifi rfkill state to
the saved NM state on startup.  Please test it out and file any bugs you
find in GNOME bugzilla so we can make the 0.9.8 release a solid one.

I hope to kick out the 0.9.8 release by mid next week.

Thanks!