nm-applet from 0.9.8.1 not storing VPNC Group Password?

Hi,

I've found that after an upgrade from Fedora 15 to 18, NetworkManager
doesn't store/remember my VPNC connection Group Password.  I've tried
everything but deleting and recreating the VPN configuration to get it
to save the password, but it wont do it.  Any suggestions for what else
I can do?  It's annoying to have to type my password and this very long
random string every time (even if I can cut-and-paste it, it's still
annoying).

Help?

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available