Dell wwan 5560 not working in Fedora 18

Hello,

I have a dell 3g "wwan" 5560 card in my laptop, which is detected, but does not connect to the Internet. The card appears as wwan0 to my system.

ModemManager seems to open ttyACM1 and ttyACM2 (but not ttyACM0), and dhclient is started on wwan0.

After sending DHCPDISCOVER 4 times, NetworkManager seems to give up.

I'm not sure what is meant to happen here. I assume the card negotiates with the network, and present's an ethernet interface (and presumably a dhcp server) to the OS. However, something somewhere is broken.

This configuration appears to work in Windows 7, and I think it also worked in Fedora 17, but I'm not 100% sure.

Short of re-installing F17, is there anything obvious I should look for?

I can provide logs, if needed.

Thank you.