Re: Sierra Wireless 3G modem Compass 888

Den 08. april 2013 20:59, skrev Matej Kovacic:
Hi,

Thanks; I believe we fixed this a while back in MM 0.6 git, but it
hasn't been part of a release yet.  I'll try to make that happen.
Is any partial solution for that? The problem is, that even if you
release it, it will probably take a while, when new version comes to
Ubuntu...

You will get it in the next version of Ubuntu (13.04) that is soon to be released, and you could already install/upgrade to it:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/

Else, you have the possibility to run a daily build network manager PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~network-manager/+archive/trunk

--
Marius