Re: NM bug 684242 and other stuff

On 09/26/2012 02:04 PM, Gene Czarcinski wrote:

BTW, my testing that worked was using named/dhcpd/dhcp6 on the server. I now need to test dnsmasq to make sure that it works too. It is possible that for a small network (which is the primary use of dnsmasq), you might not need radvd because dnsmasq does some RA support too. That might be very convenient for the libvirt folks ... if it works or can be made to work.
For anyone interested, dnsmasq works with this too. I need to do more testing to see if in can replace radvd in small networks.

Gene