Re: updating and shortening connected notifications

On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 17:21 -0400, Pavel Simerda wrote:
> Looks reasonable. I preffer the more general 'mobile broadband' which is what
> I see in the patch.

Yeah, this looks fine, but if we're going here we might as well just use
"mobile broadband" for both CDMA and GSM too instead of saying "CDMA
network" and "GSM network".  Also because these days many of those might
be LTE too :)  Lets just go general with "mobile broadband".

Dan