Re: Not able to connect from CDMA2000 Modem from Network Manager connection

On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 01:03 -0700, Eshant Gupta wrote:
> There are two minor problems:-
> 1) At present, I am in my home town from where I am subscribed to the
> working plan. The defect is- Network Manager still showing "(EVDO roaming)"

Ok, can you post some logs from ModemManager for that?  With this device
I don't believe we have two AT ports, so unfortunately whatever state
the device is in when you start the connection, that's what you get.
Since we dont' have two AT ports we can't figure out when anything
changes while you're connected.

> 2) And if I disconnect then for reconnection I must have to disable-enable
> Mobile Broadband

Logs from that would be most useful; it may be that we don't know how to
terminate the PPP stream correctly and thus break the modem back to
command mode.

Dan