Re: __attribute__ ((cleanup) patch

I didn't have time to study it and make an opinion. And I'm preparing
for the LinuxDays conference, so I can hardly do that now. There may
be others who need more than just a few days.

So my current opinion is that it *might* be helpful and it *might* be
a big problem. And there are others, more proficient in some subjects,
who I would like to confront with this idea before proceeding.

Another thing is, that you are going to make changes across the whole
tree which should not be done without coordination.

Pavel