Re: Novatel Wireless power cycle

> I don't believe this is an actual *power* cycle (which is what RESET
> would do, not OFFLINE) but it probably is something like "airplane mode"
> and thus kills power to most of the RF bits.  Thus when setting ONLINE
> mode, you'll reinitialize all that and everything is kittens and
> rainbows.

For reference, in QMI a power cycle is done by first setting the modem
in OFFLINE mode, and just after that setting the modem in RESET mode.
That reboots the modem and when it comes alive again it's in full
functionality mode. For radio power off/on, QMI just has the "low power"
mode. Probably the logic in QCDM is not far from that.

--
Aleksander