Re: Where's the bug tracker?

> I've discovered that on all of the CDMA devices I've tried, sending the
> D-Bus Activate method results in modem-manager dieing with a segfault.

There's currently no implementation of CDMA activation (neither manual
nor automatic) in released ModemManagers, so that's not expected to
work. But of course it shouldn't segfault :-)

The good news is that for QMI-based modems there's already some logic in
place in the 'cdma-activation' branch in ModemManager git. But that uses
the new ModemManager api, and there's no NetworkManager (yet) talking to
that interface.

--
Aleksander