[MM] 06-api merged to master

Hey hey,

So Dan created a MM_06 branch the other day from git master. Whenever a 0.6 release comes out it will be with extended RS232 support, Cinterion and Iridium plugins and some more things. MM_06 is compatible with MM_05.

Today I merged the '06-api' branch into git master. Unlucky name after all, because the new code will be the base for unstable 0.7 releases targeting 0.8 as stable. Note that we do break DBus API compatibility in 0.7/0.8 (new bus name being org.freedesktop.ModemManager1).

Note also that current NetworkManager doesn't talk to the new ModemManager1 interface yet [1]; and that not all plugins are ported or tested [2].

Cheers!

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2012-March/msg00023.html [2] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2012-March/msg00022.html