Re: [PATCH] firewall-manager: allow dhcpv6-client service
- From: Tore Anderson <tore fud no>
- To: Jiri Popelka <jpopelka redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] firewall-manager: allow dhcpv6-client service
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:39:37 +0100
* Jiri Popelka
> On 03/08/2012 02:53 PM, Tore Anderson wrote:
>> The best solution would obviously be to just fix the default firewall
>> Fedora too, but the firewall infrastructure maintainer is refusing to
>> make that change.
>> In short, he doesn't seem likely to change his mind any time soon.
> He actually did :-)
Wonderful, thank you very much for changing your mind Thomas! :-)
Only thing left now is to ascertain that firewalld does indeed replace
ip6tables in a default F17 install, otherwise the change needs to be
applied to the /etc/sysconfig/ip6tables file too (bz#591630). Perhaps that
should be done in any case, especially if firewalld does not automatically
replace ip6tables on upgrades to F17.
] [Thread Prev