dialog madness

Hi all,

I just subscribed for the sole purpose of giving the following feedback. I'm sorry if I bring up an issue that was discussed before.

I have a poor wireless reception in my room. Now every time the connection is dropped there are two pop-ups: One to ask for my credentials as to authorize change in system settings, and then another one to ask fore the wireless password. Since my connection is dropped quite you can image I've come to hate these pointless pop-ups with a passion.

My guess is that you cannot decide on a software level if the connection problems are due to a wrong password or poor connection. But that doesn't have to mean that the user is queried evertime there are problems. There could be some flag in the configuration where you could tell Network-Manager that the saved password should only manually be changed. Problem solved.

If I leave my laptop unattended for a couple of hours I come back to a desktop that is cluttered with tens of pop-ups. This is madness! Please make it stop.

Cheers,
Stefan