Re: [MM 0.6] Plumb up the SPN display-rule bits

Also, if we do expose these two properties we also need to load and
expose the SPDI network list, or the properties will be useless.

Here's a patch to do that. There's a bit of annoying fighting with gchar ** and gdbus's idea of constness, but it seems reasonable otherwise.
It works for me on SIMs with no SPDI information at all and on those with extant empty lists; I'd appreciate a test on a SIM known to have a non-empty list.

    - Nathan