Is there a way to pass my script to the DHCP client in NetworkManager?

Hi~
I want to assign some job to my DHCP client (not just configure the network interface). Ex: I let my DHCP client request some private options(224-254), if I get those options another program should run, otherwise just do the regular IP configuration.

But the DHCP client is under the control of NetworkManager. Does anyone know that if there is a way to pass a new script to the DHCP client in the NetworkManager? Or if I can configure the NetworkManager to create a new script?

Thanks,
--
Regards,
Chengyu Fan