Query regarding support of providers in different versions of Fedora nm-connection-editor

[Re-posting this, as a previous mail was truncated, for being too long).

Hi all.

In F14-gnome, I could only see "Ancel - GPRS" in nm-connection-editor.

In F17-gnome, I saw both - "Ancel - GPRS" and "Ancel - ADSL Movil" - in nm-connection-editor.

Note that "Ancel" is a Uruguayan provider.

So, is this something related to non-support of "Ancel - ADSL Movil" in F14?

Regards,
Ajay