Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:01:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Programmatically adding a wireless connection to network manager configuration?
From: dmccue128 gmail com
To: psimerda redhat com
CC: networkmanager-list gnome org

Thanks.  I'll check out the examples and try a few tests.

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Pavel Simerda <psimerda redhat com> wrote:
According to https://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/SystemSettings

„It is not necessary to restart NetworkManager or nm-system-settings when making these changes, as the configuration files are watched for changes and reloaded when necessary.“

But I haven't tested it myself. But first look at the examples Thomas suggested.

Pavel