Re: The NetworkManager does not run dispatch script

Hi~
I figured it out. That is because I replace the '01ifupdown' with my script, and I forgot to make the file owner as root. The execution permissions must be 755 as well.

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Chengyu Fan <chengy fan gmail com> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Lamarque V. Souza <lamarque kde org> wrote:

Em Wednesday 25 July 2012, Chengyu Fan escreveu:

> Hi~

Hi,

> I use NetworkManager on Ubuntu.

> After I install a new DHCP client, the NetworkManager does not run the

> script "01ifupdown" in /etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d/ when the network

> is up.

> What should I do to let NM run this script?

> Thanks,

Does the script has execution permissions (chmod 755)?

Yes, the script has execution permission.
Before I install new DHCP client, the NM can run this script. But after I install the DHCP client from ISC code, the script codes that I added into 01ifupdown don't execute any more.

--

Lamarque V. Souza

KDE's Network Management maintainer

http://planetkde.org/pt-br