Novatel based Mobile Broadband does not respond anymore

Hi,

we've problems with a Novatel based Mobile Broadband card.

The serial device doesn't respond to AT Commands after it has been
initialized and a successfully registration to an apn.
The modem-manager falls back in an endless loop after that behavior.

Bus 004 Device 002: ID 413c:8137 Dell Computer Corp. Wireless 5520 Voda L
Mobile Broadband (3G HSDPA) Minicard Status Port

The logfile is attached.

Before we used network manager, we had a very simply umts solution, which only uses a few AT commands. This did work for quite a long time.

It seems that the firmware crashes on some of the AT command (coldstart is necessary, to get the card working again).

Any ideas?

Gerald