Re: Using different hostnames on different interfaces (with dhclient)

Hey, this works, thanks a lot!

One correction though: dhcp-send-hostname should be "true", and
dhcp-hostname should be set to the desired hostname. After googling a
bit I found the keyfile ini file format here:
http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/settings-spec-08.html

Stefan.