USB gadget support?

I have F16 here (NM 0.9.2) with a Beagleboard doing USB gadget networking, and NM seems to be treating the wired and USB connections as the same thing. After booting the Beagleboard, I get two "Wired" items in the NM connection list, but they are sharing a single configuration. This is a problem because I need to share my host's ethernet in order to give the Beagleboard connectivity -- definitely not the same configuration.
When I click the "+" button for a new configuration, my only option is VPN.

I'm sure I had this working in F14 or F15, but I can't remember how. Am I missing something simple? Thanks!

--
Hollis Blanchard
Mentor Graphics, Embedded Systems Division