Re: Modemmanager - how to send sms? - receiving is ok

> Yeah, I thought the issue was that it doesn't like text mode, while
> gammu uses PDU mode, and we were going to fix MM to fall back to PDU
> mode if it was supported and text mode failed. But that fix isn't quite
> in yet.
>
> Dan

Hi,

I hope you find my reports useful :)

I check the git repository in every hour, if it will be there, I grab it immediately :))))))))))
If you do not mind, when I meet new modems and I found it unsupported, I will send you logs to analyze, especially if gammu works.

Thank you for your efforts!

István