[MM] Handling devices with multiple QMI ports

Hey Bjørn;

Can you take a look at the following patches to see if they are enough to handle
the devices with multiple QMI ports? Not sure if the udev logic to find the
matching QMI port of a given WWAN port is correct or not.

The general idea with multiple bearers is that you can create as many bearers
as data ports you have; and then, when connecting each of them we'll just look
for the first non-connected data port and use that. Note that bearers are not
matched with specific data ports until the connection is fired. In the QMI case,
once we have a non-connected data port, we'll look for the associated QMI port
to use for WDS.

Cheers!

--
Aleksander