Re: After laptop resume NM doesn't come active

Dan Williams wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 08:03 -0700, binro wrote:
>>
>> binro wrote:
>> >
>> > After I wakeup my laptop NM re-activates the WiFi connection. That
>> works
>> > but NM never seems to see the signal that tells it a connection is up
>> and
>> > to change its status to started (this is a Gentoo system). Hence
>> network
>> > dependent services never start. Is there some dbus invocation I can use
>> > make NM change state?
>> >
>> > TIA
>> >

>> I "solved" the problem by plugging in an ether net cable which generated
>> an
>> event and NM became started. But I don't regard this as a permanent
>> solution... ;)
>
> When this happens, can you run "nmcli nm" and post the output?

topaz robin # serv NetworkManager status
 * status: inactive
topaz robin # nmcli nm
RUNNING         STATE           WIFI-HARDWARE   WIFI       WWAN-HARDWARE
WWAN
running         connected       enabled         enabled    enabled
disabled

The network is up and running as I post this, just NM'a status is wrong.