Re: NetworkManager fails to start during boot

Thanks Dan.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Dan Winship <danw gnome org> wrote:
On 04/07/2012 03:39 AM, Ajay Garg wrote:
> So, would it be ok if I do some "sed" processing on the
> "/etc/init.d/NetworkManager" ?
> Is "/etc/init.d/NetworkManager" subject to change (text wise) ?

F14 isn't getting updates any more, so nothing's going to change it on
your machine.

And when you update to a more recent Fedora release with a
more recent NetworkManager, hopefully your problem will be gone anyway.

You mean, that the stacktrace I posted is a (known) issue with NetworkManager ?

Regards,
Ajay

-- Dan