Re: modem-manager-cli

On Thu, 2011-09-15 at 19:53 +0600, Nathan Charles wrote:
> In an email from a few months ago I saw a reference to a modem-manager cli.  Is this a publicly availble program?

AFAIK there's no mm-cli at all; there are a number of CLI tools (mainly
for testing) that talk to MM.  A CLI MM tool wouldn't be hugely useful
for actual connections though, because MM itself doesn't do the IP
configuration but leaves that up to the connection manager.  A CLI tool
would be useful for sending SMS or USSD or checking state though.