Is there are way to define priorites for two wifi auto-connect connections?

Hi,

A friend of mine have two wifi access points, one at 5 GHz frequency and another at 2.4 GHz, let's call their ssids A and B. He wants to have two auto-connect connections, one for A and another for B, and configure NM to always try A first and only if it fails then try B. I think NM does not have such feature, right? Is it possible to add such feature?

Another question he asked me is if NM supports IPv6 stateless auto-discovery. I know NM supports IPv6, but does it play nice with kernel's IPv6 stateless auto-discovery? I do not have access to any IPv6 network to test it myself.

--

Lamarque V. Souza

http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm

Linux User #57137 - http://counter.li.org/