Re: ipunblock branch testing

* Dan Williams

> I've just pushed a fix for what I believe was the problem shown in your
> logs.  Can you test?  Thanks again!  If that goes well we can tackle the
> SLAAC+DHCP bits which you posted a while back, and after that, hopefully
> it's ready to merge.

Hi,

Tested it now, but the behaviours seems to be unchanged, i.e., it
«succeeds» as soon as it's done committing the IPv4 info, but once it's
done with DHCPv6 it fails the connection again. When it permanently
succeeds, DHCPv6 isn't performed (and IPv6 DNS servers do not make it
into /etc/resolv.conf). I'm attaching the syslog (with debugging) and a
PCAP for the RA/RS/DHCPv6 traffic.

Best regards,
--
Tore Anderson