Re: Autoconnect for mobile broadband

I don't see how this would prevent autoconnect if secured with a PIN? That case would specifically be served by the other entry point:

When modem is unlocked {
    If (autoconnect == true) {
        Enable_and_autoconnect()
    }
}

Note that I am assuming a version of NM where autoconnect has been fixed per:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-applet/commit/?id=7d837085c467675529a4e2be90f406e1cfcd6277

Anders Feder