Re: ModemManager: Use standard DBus ObjectManager interface?

Using the new object manager interfaces sounds great, would simplify the code the connection manager and greatly reduce the number messages associated with adding or removing a modem from the system.  I agree that we should use this in the 0.6 API.

-Jason