Back to the Game

Hello List!

It's been a while, but I've pleased to inform you that I would like to return back to help maintaining mobile-broadband-provider-info.

It's heart warming to see how you have kept the database up to date and evolved and embraced it. Thank you! :)

I'm also so happy to see a variety of direct committers in the git log.

I noticed I still have my access to git.gnome.org, so I committed a couple of fixes. I don't seem to have rights to close the bugs on BGO, though.

There seems to be new tags like <plan> and <usage>. Are those documented anywhere?

--
Antti Kaijanmäki
Software Engineer