Porting KDE3 NetworkManager to 0.9

Hi all,

Given the fact that I am relatively new at this stuff, forgive me if I
am asking very noobish questions...

I am trying to figure out how to implement the Register/Unregister
functions and the SecretAgent interfaces.

- Where would I implement Register/Unregister? When the program starts
up/closes down?
    - (what c++ call do I make to do that? >>;)

- For SecretAgent interfaces, KNetworkManager has a storage file that
handles this stuff. Should this all be depreciated for NM's new
handling?
    - (again, how do you call the functions in c++? relatively new to
dbus calling in c++ >>;)

Thanks in advance.

--
later daze. :: Robert Xu