Re: network-manager-applet fails to compile against gnome-bluetooth-3.3

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd laptop org> wrote:
> It looks like gnome-bluetooth used to specify dbus-glib includes/libs
> but no longer does so. Perhaps network-manager-applet compile should
> use the suggested includes of libnm-glib in this case.

Network-manager-applet does have this correct upstream, but in Fedora
as its built as a subpackage there is a hacky patch applied to enable
building of network-manager-applet before NetworkManager headers/libs
are fully installed on the build host. I updated this patch to pull in
dbus-glib-1 cflags/libs and now it is working.

Daniel