ModemCapabilities, CurrentCapabilities and firmwares

Hey Dan & ttuttle,

The 0.6 API in MM has 2 properties named "ModemCapabilities" and
"CurrentCapabilities". The current ones will be the ones reported by
+GCAP, but how do we know the modem ones?

I am assuming here that the ModemCapabilities will be different to the
CurrentCapabilities only when the modem implements the Firmware API. If
it is possible to know with firmware-related commands which will be the
new capabilities provided with each firmware image (will they be
provided in the per-firmware-image dictionary?), maybe we should keep
the "ModemCapabilities" property in the Firmware API. Or just completely
remove the property, if the info is already available for each installed
and/or available firmware image.

What do you guys think?

--
Aleksander