Re: ttyUSB* device for ModemManager

Thanks Dan,

I am using ZTE MF100 3g modem. I can see udev rules for the same modem in /lib/udev/rules.d/77-mm-zte-port-types.rules.

ATTRS{idProduct}=="0031", ENV{.MM_USBIFNUM}=="03", ENV{ID_MM_ZTE_PORT_TYPE_MODEM}="1" ATTRS{idProduct}=="0031", ENV{.MM_USBIFNUM}=="01", ENV{ID_MM_ZTE_PORT_TYPE_AUX}="1"

From the log, modem manager obtains two usb ports /dev/ttyUSB1 and /dev/tyUSB2 but /dev/ttyUSB3 does not exist that it should be.

As you said, from windows its very easy to figure out what interface is being used by modem and it also shows it's 3.

Jaymin