Hardware blocked

Hello to all.

Recently, i have damaged something in my laptop and my wifi card always in hardware-blocked state now.
I am have installed usb wifi dongle that is work. I can configure wpa_supplicant and /etc/network/interfaces and it is perfectly ok, but network-manager says that both my wifi cards in hardware blocked state.
So i am want to ask - is there are any way to say network-manager to ignore hardware-blocked flag ?

I can provide additional information if needed.

--
Stanislav A. Kraev